2018, September 28
Your privacy is of great importance to us at Yo Conceptstore. We comply with any relevant law and regulations regarding privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means:
- We will store the needed data and only the data we need for our purposes.
- We will always ask for permission to the processing of personal data, if permission is mandatory.
- We have a secured environment to protect your personal data. We demand this of our partners whom process these personal data.
- Of course, we will respect your privacy and the according rights, for example the right to access, correction or removal of your stored personal data.
If you have any questions about the exact data we store, feel free to contact us.
To access certain parts of our website you will need to register first. You will need to sign up with a chosen username and details about yourself. In doing so, we will create an account for you, which you can use to log in with your chosen username and password.
We will use your email address, date of birth, telephone number, payment details, gender, invoice address and general contact details. We will do so according to your permission. We will store this information until you terminate your account.
We will store your information so you do not have to re-enter all your information and so we can approach you easier if needed. You can change your account information at any time.
With the contact form you can ask us questions or apply to be part of Yo Conceptstore.
We will use your email address, date of birth, telephone number, payment details, gender, invoice address and general contact details. We will do so according to your permission. We will store this information until we are certain you are satisfied with our response.
We would like to send you advertisements about sales and promotions of new products or services. We will do so via:
- Social media
You can object to advertisements at any time. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option. You can also do this via your account.
Disclosure to other companies and organizations.
With exception to the mentioned parties above, we do not disclose personal information to other companies and organizations under any circumstance, expect when we are required by law to do so (for example when the police demand it when they suspect a crime).
Built into our website are links to social media. Hereby, operators of these services can collect your personal information.
If you have any questions in regard to which pieces of personal information we have stored, you are always free to contact us. See contact information below.
You have the following rights:
- Right to access: you have the right access and inspect your personal information we process.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to alter, correct and add to the personal information we process when incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal information and direct marketing.
- Right to termination: you can request to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to transferability of information: when technically possible, you have the right to transfer your stored personal information to a third party.
- Right of limited processing: in some instances, you can request to limit the processing of your information (whether it is temporarily or not). This means we will process less of your personal information.
With a request we can ask you to identify yourself by sending us a valid identification document, to be sure you are the correct person matching the personal information. It is important to filter out your social security number and identification photograph.
In essence, we will fulfill your request within 30 days. However, this term can be prolonged for reason connected to specific rights of the parties involved or with the complexity of the request. If we extend this term, we will notify you in time.
File a complaint
If you feel like we did not help you in a properly, you have the right to file a complaint to the compliance officer. This is the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Dutch DPA).
8261 CV Kampen